Lisanne L. Mikula, Esquire
Lisanne concentrates her practice on civil litigation; employment counseling and litigation; civil rights; and school law.
Admitted to practice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Positions and Associations
- Member, NELA, The National Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, The Eastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Delaware County Bar Association
- Member, Delaware Country Trial Lawyers Association
- Member and co-founder, Delaware County Bar Association Women in the Law Committee
- Member, Delaware County Bar Association Labor and Employment Committee
- Member, Delaware County Attorney/CPA Forum
Activities and Honors
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Louis C. Bechtle, Chief Judge Emeritus, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1991-93
- Juris Doctor Degree awarded magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts Degree awarded magna cum laude
- Member, Moot Court Honor Society 1988-90
- Joseph Gross Memorial Award
Lisanne resides with her family in Havertown, Delaware County.
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
For a private consultation, call us at 610-565-5700 or send us an e-mail. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request, and we will travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.