This section contains links to COVID-19 related blogs and announcements.
- COVID-19 Notice
- COVID-19: What You Need To Know About The Federal Small Business Administration Loans Available Under The Care Act’s Paycheck Protection Program
- COVID-19: Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What It Means For You And Your Business
- COVID-19: Sensible Tips For The Workplace
- COVID-19:The Impact Upon Child Support Obligations
- COVID-19: Remote Notarization Is Permitted In Pennsylvania, For Now. What You Need To Know To Get Your Documents Notarized From Home
- COVID-19: Does Your Business Insurance Policy Cover Your Losses During the COVID–19 Shutdown? Your Insurance Company May Tell You No, But That May Not Be the Truth
- COVID-19: Construction Alert – Are You Ready For Construction Operations To Safely Resume?
- COVID-19: Safely Returning to Work – Employers’ Obligations and Employees’ Rights
- COVID-19: Reopening Businesses
- COVID-19: Consider Waivers For Extra Protection For Your Business
- COVID-19 – JUNE 5, 2020 – DELAWARE COUNTY ENTERS THE YELLOW PHASE OF REOPENING!!!!!
- COVID-19: Be Alert To New Unemployment Compensation Notification Requirements For Employers
- COVID-19: Pennsylvania Goes Green On Friday, June 26, 2020!
- COVID-19: Celebrating Freedom In The Pandemic Era
- COVID-19: Am I liable for the debt of my deceased relative?
- COVID-19: Philly Enacts COVID-19 Whistleblower Protection
- COVID-19: Law Lab Initiative Launched
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
To schedule an initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 610-565-5700.
For your convenience, we will arrange an evening or weekend consultation and even travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.