Matthew H. Fry, Esquire
Matthew entered private practice, and has continued representing professionals, including attorneys and doctors in professional liability and civil rights actions. Matthew has also represented insurance companies in insurance disputes, bad faith, and coverage
Widener University School of Law, 1998
St. Joseph’s University, 1995
Admitted to practice:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pa.
- State of New Jersey.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Positions and Associations
- Chair, Pennsylvania Bar Association Corrections System Committee
- Past Chair, Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Civil Litigation Section
- Member, Pennsylvania and Delaware County Bar Associations
- Board Member, Lansdowne Boys and Girls Club
Awards and Honors:
- Named 2020 Delaware County Best Lawyer in the field of commercial litigation, by Delaware County Daily Times’ Reader Choice
- Named to the Top Lawyers list, Main Line Today Magazine, 2019 and 2020
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
For a private consultation, call us at 610-565-5700 or send us an e-mail. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request, and we will travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.