Matthew H. Fry, Esquire
Matthew H. Fry began his legal career as a law clerk for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, for the Honorable Norman Telsey and the Honorable David G. Eynon, after graduating from St. Joseph’s University in 1995 and Widener University School of Law in 1998 . Mr. Fry then entered private practice, and has continued representing professionals, including attorneys and doctors in professional liability and civil rights actions. Mr. Fry has also represented insurance companies in insurance disputes, bad faith, and coverage matters.
Mr. Fry is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and serves as the Chair of the Corrections System Committee. He is also a member and Past Chair of the Civil Litigation Section. The Civil Litigation Section is the largest Section of the Pennsylvania Bar, and serves to adopt rules, resolutions and recommendations on legislation and Court Rules that affect Civil Litigation in Pennsylvania. Mr. Fry has been selected three times for the Super Lawyer, Rising Star designation, which selects only 2.5% of eligible attorneys in Pennsylvania.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pa.
- State of New Jersey.
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Positions and Associations
- Chair, Pennsylvania Bar Association Corrections System Committee
- Past Chair, Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Civil Litigation Section
- Member, Pennsylvania and Delaware County Bar Associations
- Board Member, Lansdowne Boys and Girls Club
Awards and Honors:
- Named to the Top Lawyers list, Main Line Today Magazine, 2019
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
For a private consultation, call us at 610-565-5700 or send us an e-mail. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request, and we will travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.