This section contains links to COVID-19 related blogs and announcements.
- COVID-19 Notice
- COVID-19: What You Need To Know About The Federal Small Business Administration Loans Available Under The Care Act’s Paycheck Protection Program
- COVID-19: Families First Coronavirus Response Act – What It Means For You And Your Business
- COVID-19: Sensible Tips For The Workplace
- COVID-19:The Impact Upon Child Support Obligations
- COVID-19: Remote Notarization Is Permitted In Pennsylvania, For Now. What You Need To Know To Get Your Documents Notarized From Home
- COVID-19: Does Your Business Insurance Policy Cover Your Losses During the COVID–19 Shutdown? Your Insurance Company May Tell You No, But That May Not Be the Truth
- COVID-19: Construction Alert – Are You Ready For Construction Operations To Safely Resume?
- COVID-19: Safely Returning to Work – Employers’ Obligations and Employees’ Rights
- COVID-19: Reopening Businesses
- COVID-19: Consider Waivers For Extra Protection For Your Business
- COVID-19 – JUNE 5, 2020 – DELAWARE COUNTY ENTERS THE YELLOW PHASE OF REOPENING!!!!!
- COVID-19: Be Alert To New Unemployment Compensation Notification Requirements For Employers
- COVID-19: Pennsylvania Goes Green On Friday, June 26, 2020!
- COVID-19: Celebrating Freedom In The Pandemic Era
- COVID-19: Am I liable for the debt of my deceased relative?
- COVID-19: Philly Enacts COVID-19 Whistleblower Protection
- COVID-19: Law Lab Initiative Launched
- COVID-19 : The Latest Guidance on Reopening Schools
- COVID-19: Second Stimulus Check? Negotiations are picking up again. What you need to know.
- COVID-19 ALERT: An Important Change From The CDC
- COVID-19: Important Updates About PA Unemployment Compensation
- COVID-19: Custody Issues Related to Vaccination
- COVID-19: Can Employers Make COVID-19 Vaccination Mandatory?
- COVID-19: The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 was signed into law by President Biden on March 11, 2021, but what does it mean for you?
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
To schedule an initial consultation, contact us online or call us at 610-565-5700.
For your convenience, we will arrange an evening or weekend consultation and even travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.