Laurie A. McCarthy, Esquire
Laurie focuses her work primarily in the fields of civil litigation; medical malpractice; serious personal injury; worker’s compensation; commercial litigation; employment law; and school and municipal law.
Widener University School of Law, 2006
Shippensburg University, 2002
Admitted to practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Awards and Honors
- Named Delaware County Top Lawyers in the field of school and municipal law, by Delaware County Daily Times’ Reader Choice, for 2022
- Named Delaware County Best Lawyer in the field of school and municipal law, by Delaware County Daily Times’ Reader Choice, 2020 & 2021
- Named to the Top Lawyers list, Main Line Today Magazine, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Positions and Associations
– Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
– Member, Delaware County Bar Association
– Member, Delaware County Trial Lawyers Association
– Member, Delaware County Bar Association Women in the Law Committee
– Member, Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Society
– Member, Tau Kappa Athletic Honors Sorority
Laurie resides in Aston, Delaware County, with her husband and two children.
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
For a private consultation, call us at 610-565-5700 or send us an e-mail. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request, and we will travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.