Laurie A. McCarthy, Esquire
Laurie focuses her work primarily in the fields of civil litigation (including serious personal injury, medical malpractice, and business disputes); worker’s compensation; employment law; and school and education law.
Widener University School of Law, 2006
Shippensburg University, 2002
Admitted to practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
Awards and Honors
- Named 2020 Delaware County Best Lawyer in the field of school and municipal law, by Delaware County Daily Times’ Reader Choice
Positions and Associations
– Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
– Member, Delaware County Bar Association
– Member, Delaware County Trial Lawyers Association
– Member, Delaware County Bar Association Women in the Law Committee
– Member, Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Society
– Member, Tau Kappa Athletic Honors Sorority
Laurie resides in Aston, Delaware County, with her husband and two children.
Contact the Law Firm of DiOrio & Sereni, LLP
For a private consultation, call us at 610-565-5700 or send us an e-mail. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request, and we will travel to meet with you, if necessary. We accept Discover, Visa and MasterCard.