Civil and Criminal Litigators –
Before your case goes to trial, Jury-FocusedSM can provide an affordable yet customized means to discover and properly adapt to how prospective jurors will perceive and react to your and your adversary’s case presentations, parties, witnesses and key evidence. So Jury-FocusedSM can then help you assist your actual jury with its primary mission – the search for the truth. Jury-FocusedSM utilizes the focus group concept, borrowed from the marketing field. Jury focus groups help identify and analyze significant factual issues in the case, provide feedback about case theories and themes, assess witness credibility, evaluate demonstrative evidence, and give valuable insight into the jury decision-making process.
Benefits of Jury-FocusedSM
- Affordable and tailored to your budget
- Customized to your particular needs
- Led by Mark A. Sereni, Esquire, a highly experienced courtroom attorney
- Utilizes technology optimally
- Uses confidentiality agreements; written questionnaires; and written assessments
- Serves Philadelphia and the surrounding counties, including Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County and Montgomery County
Jury-Focused’sSM Range of Customized Yet Affordable Services Includes:
- Jury focus groups
- Mock jury trials
- Assistance with jury selection
- Assistance with case and witness preparation
Copyright 2012 Jury-FocusedSM. All rights reserved.